ASIAN MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURES will rent out motorcycles subject to availability.
Our current fleet consists of 11 Kawasaki KLX’ 250’s, 2 BMW F800GS’s fully kitted-out, and 5 Honda CB500X’s, 4 Kawasaki Versys 650, 1 Kawasaki Versys 1 000, 2 Harley Davidson Sportster 883 This is the largest company-owned fleet of any motorcycle touring company in Asia.
- You may find the same bikes for rent at cheaper prices however you need to ask …
- are they comprehensively insured,
- do they have USB outlets and mounts for electronic equipment ..(GPS Phone etc),
- are the tyres new stock and good quality, (Old stock tyres are hard and do not grip the road as well as desired),
- do the bikes have upgraded suspension (our Hondas have all been upgraded to Ohlins suspension components to provide a much better ride and stability than standard)
- Are the bikes maintained properly
We pride ourselves that our fleet is in top condition and will happily show service, tyre, and general maintenance records.
Rental price (minimum rental period 4 days):
- Kawasaki 250 with Givi rear trunk and tank bag- USD 40 / day.
- Honda CB500X bare – USD 50 /day. With panniers and top box – USD $55/day
- Kawasaki Versys 650 USD 60 / day bare. With Panniers and top boxes 65 USD / day
- Kawasaki Versys 1000 USD 100 / day bare With panniers and top box 105 / day
- Harley Davidson Sportster USD 110 / Day
- BMW F800GS 100 USD/day Bare with aluminum side panniers, rear top box, and tank bag. USD 105 / day.
If you are an experienced rider you just might want to rent a motorcycle and head out on your own. ASIAN MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURES can rent you a gps loaded with all the tracks and waypoints you will need for a tour for whatever duration you desire.
Waypoints will include recommended lodgings at all budget levels, hundreds of points of interest, historic place markers, the most beautiful and important temples, plus restaurants listed with the best dishes that come out of their kitchens. We can even make reservations for you in advance for lodgings and restaurant for every day of your tour at our corporate contract rates thus saving you money as well. This way you will never have to worry about where you are going to stay or where and what you should eat.
Contact us for details about our GPS self-guided tours.