Dates and Rates
When you are serious about a motorcycle tour in Asia, you should be serious about which motorcycle tour company you choose.
We do not compete on price; we compete only on quality and service, and there we have no competition.
Select motorcycle tours below to find out its tour dates and rates.
Please note the following:
Note #1: Not all motorcycle tours are offered every year.
Note #2: Tour prices do not include 7% VAT tax. 7% must be added on to every tour price to cover Thailand’s VAT – Value Added Tax. We do not keep this money; we only collect it and hand it over to the Thailand Revenue Department.
Note #3: We accept most credit cards for payment. But if you would pay us by TT (telegraphic transfer, also called an interbank transfer) you may deduct 3% off of the tour price. We pass this credit card fee savings on to you.
To find out how to pay us by TT, please email us.
Note about S.E. Asia’s Rainy Season
We want all our customers aware of every aspect of an Asian motorcycle tour so there will be no disappointments or misunderstandings afterwards, thus this note about S.E. Asia’s rainy season:
Please be aware that Southeast Asia’s rainy season usually starts sometime in May and extends through the end of September.
If you decide to come on a tour during the rainy season, rain will most probably impact your riding to some degree.
Off-road tours, for the same reason, are only offered from November through the 1st-half of April, because the trails get too muddy and slippery to ride on.
If you do get rained on, at least you will not be cold, which is extremely uncomfortable.
Rains in S.E. Asia are sporadic in nature but usually fall in the late afternoons and are usually not long in duration. We can go days without rain, or we can hit rain several days in a row. Impossible to predict. A.M.A normally does not schedule any Southeast Asian or Golden Triangle motorcycle tours during this period. But now that you are made aware of this and you still want to go out on a motorcycle tour, we will take you upon request.
During the rainy season A.M.A schedules mostly long-distance expeditions to places like China, Mongolia, Eastern Russia, and even Mount Everest Base Camp in Tibet. These destinations take us out of S.E. Asia’s climatic zone entirely and then we proceed riding in summery and predominantly dry weather.
DATES AND RATES FOR OUR TOURS
Click on the tour that interests you to find out its dates and rates.
(7% VAT Tax must be added onto all tour prices – both deposit payments and balance payments.)
10-DAY GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR
5-DAY GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOURS – 3 TOUR CHOICES
- 5-Day Golden Triangle Motorcycle Tour EAST
- 5-Day Golden Triangle Motorcycle Tour WEST
- 5-Day Golden Triangle Motorcycle Tour SOUTH
- The Old Elephant Trail Off-Road Motorcycle Tour – 5-Day Tour
- Anzac Day Tour
- Customized Off-Road Tours
EXTENDED-LENGTH MOTORCYCLE EXPEDITIONS
- 5-Nation 40-Day Motorcycle Expedition – Thailand-Laos-China-Vietnam-Cambodia
- All-Thailand Grand Tour
- Thailand-Cambodia Expedition
- Trans- ExpeditionContact A.M.A for details about this tour. This custom tour will be organized only for private tour groups.
- Thailand-Malaysia Combination TourContact A.M.A for details about this tour. This custom tour will be organized only for private tour groups.
- 14-Day / East Malaysia TourContact AMA for details about this tour. This custom tour will be organized only for private tour groups.
- 5-Day Golden Triangle Tour (sealed road) over Chinese New Year.
- Or, you may chose our Old Elephant Trail Off-Road Tour.
Upcoming Chinese New Year Dates (for your planning):
2018: February 16, Friday.
China Motorcycle Tours
- Chiang Mai to Shangri-La 23-Day Motorcycle Expedition
- Kunming-Shangri-La BMW 11-Day Tour
- Chiang Mai to Vladivostok, Russia 5-Week Motorcycle Expedition
The Chiang Mai to Vladivostok Russia tour is a 5-week motorcycle expedition, travelling through Laos, China, and Mongolia. August 3 to Sept. 6, 2015. Approximate distance: 9,000 + kms.
2015 is fully booked.
2016 some spots still available, so please sign up early if you want to participate.
Everest Base Camp (This tour postponed at least 2 years (2017) due to recent earthquake damage.)